Carus Recovery is a highly sought-after alcohol rehab in Los Angeles with an expert team of mental health professionals and addiction specialists. We help our clients overcome their destructive behavioral patterns with an integrated treatment approach to help them achieve improved physical, mental, and emotional wellness.
When should I consider joining a rehab for addiction?
Recognizing you may have a drinking or drug use problem is the first liberating step towards sobriety. Here are a few signs that warn the need for joining a Los Angeles drug and alcohol rehab:
- You have the desire to quit or minimize consumption but find it impossible due to cravings.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, headache, nausea, insomnia, sweating, etc., when you refrain from drinking or using drugs for several hours.
- You experience problems at work, school, or relationships because of your drug-using behavior or excessive alcohol consumption.
Besides, if you find yourself getting into legal troubles or financial problems, seek help from our top rehab centers in Los Angeles, California, at the earliest. It is pivotal that you sign up for inpatient addiction treatment in LA in the early stages of your substance abuse disorder to prevent more severe health consequences along the way.
How to beat addiction on my own?
You need to undergo medical detox under the close supervision of a medical team to overcome the withdrawal safely. Following detox, you need to receive counseling and partake in evidence-based therapies to address your addiction’s underlying triggers and treat your substance abuse disorder effectively.
Attempting to beat addiction on your own can have lethal consequences in many cases. Furthermore, the withdrawal symptoms and cravings can make it impossible for you to quit drugs. Only a licensed inpatient drug rehab center can address and treat your underlying mental health issues alongside addiction and prevent you from relapsing in the future.
What makes us the best rehab for alcohol addiction in LA?
Nestled in the San Fernando Valley, our rehab is a 4600-square-foot property with luxury accommodations, modern amenities, and gourmet meals. Here’s what makes us one of the best rehab centers in LA, CA:
- Accredited staff – We have the best team of RNs, physicians, therapists, and mental health experts. Our medical staff creates a personalized treatment plan for each patient after a thorough clinical screening. We determine each patient’s wellness goals and personalize the treatments and therapies to help them garner the best outcome in recovery.
- Reputation – We have the lowest relapse rates and the highest success percentages in the business. Our therapists equip our recovering addicts with critical coping mechanisms to help them lead a sober life in the long term.
- Treatment practices – We use an integrated treatment approach encompassing a combination of evidence-based therapies and holistic wellness programs to address addiction and co-occurring mental health issues. Our unique treatment approach helps patients attain comprehensive recovery from addiction and helps them adopt a healthier lifestyle moving forward.
Contact us at 888-616-9065 to sign up for treatment at the #1 alcohol rehab in Los Angeles. Carus Recovery is an acclaimed addiction treatment facility with highly effective detox and residential treatments. We accept all major insurances and offer addiction treatment at affordable prices. Call us today to get started on your journey towards sobriety.